Content Canada is thrilled to announce the launch of the much-anticipated Rocket Forum 2023 Digital Box Set. Following the resounding success of Rocket Forum at Content Canada, we’re proud to present this video collection that includes content from the in-person event, as well as new engaging sessions featuring global thought leaders.
This year’s box set includes an exclusive look at six brand-new, dynamic sessions that have never been released. These sessions are a captivating and comprehensive journey into various aspects of the Canadian children’s media landscape:
• Fostering Tomorrow’s Change-Makers: Social Impact Through Kids’ Programming
• Mapping the Landscape: Trends Report on Canadian Kids’ Media
• Generation Alpha Unveiled: Understanding the Digital Natives Shaping Our Future
• Case Study – The Future of Indigenous Content for Children
• Strengthening Cultural Collaborations: Exploring Canada-France Connections
• Unlocking the Kids’ Content Code: Navigating Viewing Patterns with Wonder and Insight
The collection also includes the live main stage session presented by a panel of global thought leaders at Content Canada – It’s All About the Brands.
CLICK HERE FOR THE ROCKET FORUM DIGITAL BOX SET
“Rocket Fund is honoured to present this exciting new treasure trove of Rocket Forum content, contributing to the ongoing dialogue on the state of the Canadian children’s media industry,” said Agnes Augustin, President, and CEO of Shaw Rocket Fund. “We are so grateful for the exceptional speakers who participated in these 2023 sessions. Ensuring that everyone can access these valuable insights, the Digital Box Set is available online free of charge.”
President and CEO
Shaw Rocket Fund
For any Content Canada or Rocket Forum inquiries, please contact [email protected]
Content Canada would like to acknowledge its Founding Partners: